Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Lessons

There is a person who is not in my life now, but his blood is & always will be in my veins, even if he would like to ignore or deny that fact. He thinks that by denying me he denies my mistakes! I don’t hate him. I can never hate him. But I can blame him & I do. I blame him for a narrow mindedness I never foresaw in him – I blame him for giving up & refusing to be tolerant – I blame him because his love for me was conditioned by my actions.

I can’t apologize for my mistakes – They create me – They teach me – They are part of my life experiences – I am only sorry for how things turned out to be!

Then again … this is an experience too .. & with every passing hardship I grow stronger.
Keep on teaching me Life ..
I accept.
Peach

4 Comments:

At 4:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is a great teacher of lessons. Whether it's a slap to the face or a sweet reward.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger 3baid said...

"I blame him for giving up"

Not everyone has that kind of patience so always take things a step at a time.

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Peach said...

Mini R, here here!

J, it is sad isn't it! But I'm not imune to pain just because I'm nice, we all get some, it's the way of life ;)

3baid, you're sort of right, if his love was unconditional he would have had the patience, but it wasn't.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Peach said...

What hurts the heart only makes it stronger J ;)) But that was a very sweet comment of u .. Thanks ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home