Wednesday, April 12, 2006

.............

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

“ The romantic – that was what I wanted. I hungered for the romance of the sea, and foreign ports, and foreign smiles. I wanted to follow the prow of a ship, any ship, and sail away, perhaps to China, perhaps to Spain, perhaps to the South Sea Isles, there to do nothing all day long but lie on a surf-swept beach…. “

Richard Halliburton (1900 – 1939 )

***

“ Morbid thoughts, grey-green gloom, longings for death change almost instantaneously to a sensation of excitement and speed ….
Rainbow-tinted spray flies around and you know the elation on tearing through your own bejeweled paradise, free of all mankind.. "

Anita Leslie. From “ Love In a Nutshell “

5 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger little Astronomer said...

I would go for the romance of the sea. There is nothing more relaxing for me than the sea. It opens up all you senses.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Sedna said...

miss ur blog!!

 
At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi...I think I got lost & ended up here. Nice blog ;)

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Peach said...

Sorry everyone for being away from my blog for so long, just haven't been upto bloggin for a while ..

Jeff, Thank you that's lovely! And thanks for missing me ;)

Little A, we need to get you into a fast boat or a jet skie to get the second one .. cuz it's actually my favorite of the two ;) Still, no one can deny the romance of the sea ;*

Sedna, 7ayaty .. thanks hon ;*

Mini, yeah rrrright .. by chance .. ;P It's good to see you here friend ;)

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Peach said...

Mini!!! What a picture!! What .. Wha .. Why!! ekh .. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home