Sunday, December 25, 2005

The Kramer

Well, I change bk grounds alot & right now my bkground is the picture from the post "God Conscience". But when I was first tagged by both Blasha & Elegance I was in an awfully Kramish mood & this was my bkground:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Don't laugh I love Kramer ;P And who wouldn't love that wacky hair anyway!
There is hardly anyone left to tag but as fortune would have it I happened to meet a very nice young girl who has yet to be tagged so here’s to your background; Captain Obvious .. show us what u’ve got ;) And I'd also like to tagg HoplessP, who said he wouldn't post but then I said u will. So he might :P Last but not least I'd also like to tagg my friend Aladin; the green dragon writer ;)

9 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Qa6Wa said...

Kramer!!! I LOVE HIM!!! OMG, i jus pictured him entering Jerry's place :D

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Peach said...

LOL U mean barging in with a slide, opening the door wide!!! no one can beat that entrance lol

 
At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey peach!
Great chatting with you! ure a hoot! :)
Kramer rocks! Check out my background later :p

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

Kramer was my fave I tried spelling the name of the show a couple of times but I butchered it so I figure mo lazim :P Merry Christmas Peach!

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger MBH said...

Kramer!!!

Why some of you pictured him barging into Jerry's place, I remembered the episode he started cooking naked in his bathroom! EWWWW!

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Peach said...

Captain Obvious, ur a piece of work ur self hon, I had a great time ;)

D'n'G, Long time no see sweetie ;)MerryX to u too & Sienfeld <-- see, I wrote it wrong too .. who cares! (Widich yi6la3 sa7!) lol

MBH, hahahaa, Eww to u maybe but I just love watching him cooking shirtless & getting caught out on the phone when asked what color his shirt is looool

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

What a cooool background...very original!...Have a wonderful New Year Peach!

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Peach said...

U too hon ;)

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger AyyA said...

Have a bright year full of wonderful surprises

 

Post a Comment

<< Home