Saturday, August 27, 2005

Romance


Romance Posted by Picasa

She stood on her tippy toes, staring into the dark pits of his eyes.
Holding his shoulders for balance she said: “Romance me love”
He smiled and said “Wait baby, wait for my heart beat to slow”
“Wait till I can breath again, in your presence I can hardly speak”
“I can hardly know real from dream, and my knees get so week!”
She lowered her eyes and gazed at his chest, fingered a couple of poking hairs
Then kissed his throat
“U Dazzle me love” she said
“And u haunt me” said he

He then took her by the hand and they started to dance
And the moon reached out to touch them in their trance
Their silvery shining eyes drew into a never ending glance
And their hands fused together, one piece of flesh
Their hearts interlocked
Destinies intertwined

When the music stopped, she lay her head on his chest & closed her eyes
“I’m falling deeper than I’ve ever known love”
He sighed and let his chin rest on her head,
“U and me both baby” He said
“U and me both”

She looked up at him and smiled
“Romance me love?”

16 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Mama Fusla said...

did you write this?

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sweet did ya write it?

Agool, that was the sweetest msg you left on my blog.

Allah yi7fathich

:) Taa

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Peach said...

mama fusla, yeah, it's kinda silly but it just came out like that ;)

Wardat el'7aleej, How couldn't I!!!! That was the sweetest post I'd ever read ;) Mabrook again hon & all the best to u and your young family inshallah ;)

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger AyyA said...

Peach, why that was beautiful, I loved it and I mean it

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger UzF said...

Does this conversation take place between the toys in the music box?

But why do they sound like a dubbed mexican drama series :P

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger MissCosmoKuwait said...

that was beautiful girl...you're back with a vengeance!...I loved it!

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

Now that is what I call "Romance" ;)

A good post to read, something heartful and hopeful :D

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger Peach said...

Xception ;) Good to see u finally decided to join us ;)

Beauty, Glad it was my post that made u smile after Namika's lol

Ayya, ;D

Uz, they do don't they! lol And no the picture I found after I was done ;p

misscosmo, Thanks hon ;)

HopelessP, Glad to be of service ;p

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Baroque said...

peaches.. its amazing.. u have skills girl!

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Peach said...

mirsee kteer kteer ;D

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger Tia said...

i liked it! keep it up :)

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Bare Feet said...

very sweet.. :)
very creative.. sometimes when things come out just like that... they sound better than the ones planned for..

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

WOW!

couldnt be more beautiful

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Peach said...

Jeff, there's another hand comming up :) In pencil.

Allured, Bare Feet, Luda & Sam. Thanks alot u guys, This really means alot to me :)

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ok .. some thing intrigues me here .

"she plays with his chest hair eh?

are women ok with that ? or is it that the love has over come all ugliness ?

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Peach said...

lol
Luda, I guess it's a matter of taste but I never heard of a girl who liked a slik no-hair guy nor have I heard of a girl who likes an all out hairy, hairy guy. So I guess most tastes lie in the middle of that spectrum :)

Jeffy ol' boy ur obsessed!lol & No, no foot I'm afraid & no voice either, sorry ;p But the sketched hand should be comming up today if I'm lucky ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home