Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Bubbly Thoughts

Before u read .. This post .. Ma 3inda salfa .. Purg .. don't say I didn't warn u .. ;)
No point .. ma 3indy salfa ;p

Well, my folks R away for the summer which gives me the chance to make use of thier wonderfully large bathtub. My spiritual music is playing, my apple scented bubbles are as big & foamy as they'll get & my candles are lit; pink for love & peace of mind, green for relaxation & healing, yellow for energy & vitality. Last but not least; pure white, to ward off negativity.

Now In we go. Right foot in ... nope .. too hot ;I know what's missing!! ICE ;D

Ok, now there is a huge ice cube floating in the tub. So without furthur ado .. here I go again. Right. Left. mmm lovely ;D I still havn't gotten in .. just walking around bk & forth pretending i'm walking on the shore .. that ice cube is fun to play with!

- Have u ever taken a closer look at ice? It looks so beautiful! Transparent edges and white in the middle. Actually it's so pretty I had to leave the tub (after I got all in) to get the cam. By the time I got bk though most of it had melted but it's still pretty. And with me comming and going my bubbles almost vanished too lol.




IceCube Posted by Picasa


This is beautiful ;) I feel like a dolphine playing in the water! The music is so relaxing and the water warm. Anubis is streached out next to the door staring at me lol .. good boy!

- Under water.
I looked at the window from under water, the light looks so magically warm & fuzzy! Every thing looks fuzzy under water. WOW! I just did that again and freaked out lol My hair (dark red) got infront of my eyes when I got down and the effect of red light for a minute was bloody!! lol chicken!

- Have u ever noticed how lovely hair looks under water!
No matter what it looks like dry, under water it always looks like mermaid hair ;)

Sometimes I like to draw & paint on boddies. A while ago I was reading with the radio on and this song came on by the black eyed peas and without thinking I grabbed a black marker and wrote a huge "Don't Lie!" on the inside of my left arm. It looks wanasa ;D Didn't wash off .. just got a bit .. yup .. fuzzy ;)

O.K. Now that I've played & splashed around to my hearts content like a little kid in a plastic tub. I think the situation calls for a little meditation .. so as PuppyLove said .. so hummm ;p

I almost fell asleep as I was watching my troublsome mind quite down ;) The water is almost cool now .. I'm in such a beautiful state of centeredness & awareness .. I'm concious of mother earths gravity beneath me & a vast space of planets & starts above! I can feel life happening all around me! It's such a blissful state of mind. I want to be like this always!

My hands are all wrinkled now.
- Have u ever taken a closer look at the complex lines on your palms and how they intertwine! I mean REALLY looked at them. And no 2 humans have the same finger prints!! sub7an allah!

- Have u ever experianced drinking cold water while ur body was under water? Have u ever tried pouring it onto ur face, head & the bk of ur neck! Brrrrrrr ...

I hear an airplane suspended in the sky above. I wonder where it's comming from or going to! I wonder how the ppl on board feel! There must be a multitude of feelings & thought up there right now! I could almost feel the excitment of a traveler ;) Wanasa!

Wel, all good things must come to an end. The water is cold now & am out snugly wrapped in my bathrobe. But before I go .. The music I'm listening to is "Claude Challe, Nirvana Lounge. vol.2". Incase anyone is interested ... although I doubt anyone has made it this far through the post lol ..
Have a bubbly day yall (^.^)

11 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

this is a very deep post, very thoughtful, I understood it all :)

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Peach said...

lol I shoulda known!

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger Puppylove said...

Peach:
Beauuuuuuuuutiful...great post..I read it all...thanx 4 mentioning me...I think this is a start of a beauuuuuuuuuuutiful friendship..
P.S.
I 4got 2 tell u yesterday...don't buy the shampoo until I give ya the results...haram...just wait 4 my results..

Purg:
Thank God!!! PHEW!!! lolololololololololololol
Ur hilarious..!

 
At 4:59 AM, Blogger Puppylove said...

oh...& I LOVE BUBBLE BATHS with that same atmosphere u had...
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

PiPi, I know.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Peach said...

PuppyLove, waiting for ur results ;)

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Qa6Wa said...

WOW, WOOOW, WOOOOOOOOOOOOW :P
nice

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Peach said...

lol glad my bubbly thoughts could spike someone's interest ;)

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Peach said...

Correction: It was Kuwaitigirl who said "so hum .."
Puppy I thought it was u ;)

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

Nice, I should try that sometimes :P

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Peach said...

HopelessP, U don't need to you're in Canada ;) This technique is solly for ppl stuck in Q8 for the summer, with no beach house, no boat & no jetskie ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home