Sunday, August 07, 2005

Thank You

Thank you Lord. Thank you for all the blessing you have bestowed upon me & continue to bestow. Thank you for this shelter over my head. Thank you for my health & wellbeing. Thank you for taking away my tooth ache. Thank you for free medical care. Thank you for my car. Thank you for my freedom. Thank you for my father. Thank you for my mother. Thank you for my brothers. Thank you for my sister. Thank you for my cat. Thank you for all the love I have in my life. Thank you for all the love I have in my heart. Thank you for all the friends I have & have had. Thank you for every person you sent my way with a msg or a piece of advice.

Thank you for the song. Thank you for the dance. Thank you for the birds. Thank you for the trees. Thank you for the sky & the air I breath. Thank you for my brain. Thank you for my feelings. Thank you for my awareness. Thank you for the gift of life. Thank you for the gift of gratitude & peace of mind.

Most of all Lord, thank you for the piece of you that I carry here with me on earth. I can go on forever, but I can never thank you enough. But you know that already Lord. So I'll just leave it there and seal it with a kiss. Thank you.

Dear friends, take the time right now to thank the Lord for all the beautifull things in your life & you will realize that you are more blessed than you know!

7 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger UzF said...

:)
Peach, thnak YOU for this simple, yet wonderful flow of gratitude and contentment. Thanks to the G-d for everything indeed.

The few moments i spent reading this made me a happier being even if by a bit. Thank you peach :*

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Peach said...

Uz I'm glad you feel better and I'm glad u came by here. I've been trying to comment on your blog bas don't know why I can't get into the comments page! ;\
I read on your blog that your a bit on the down side. I hope it all gets better for u hon and I hope things are better with your friend.
& a huge ;* right bk atcha. U deserve to be happy, content & in bliss. It's your god given right. Live it ;)

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

This post is confusing, I do not understand it.

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger Puppylove said...

Thank u God...
I thank god almost everyday 4 everything...even though I still haven't found my significant other..(which I have little hope 4), I still thank him...

And Peach thank u 4 reminding me 2 thank him 2day...
And thanks 4 sticking up 2 me against Purg...I LOVE COLORS!!!!

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

PiPi, do not bet on Peach, she is an old ally :P

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Muhammad Aladdin said...

Yeah... Thank you God for lovely ppl like u :)

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Peach said...

Purg, aham shay inna u don't get it o if I'm an ally it's only cuz I know u'z a goobbboy sa7? ;D
Puppylove, any time sweets. whenever there' a war.. who u gonna call! ;)
Aladin & kuwaitigirl, shfeekom ya jima3a not me the guy upstairs ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home