Thursday, August 25, 2005

Tagged?

Oh No BLaSha has tagged me!! Lool
This kind of reminds me of the 100 things post only shorter .. well .. here goes ;)

10 years ago: I set sail to Rhode Island, USA to study Architecture. Needless to say I spent a year clubbing and taking it easy, flunked and made myself come bk home lool typical teenage me ;)

5 years ago: Was in KU majoring in Information Tech. Needless to say, I didn’t wake up much for class and flunked again lol typical early 20’s me hahahaaa

1 year ago: I was in the Telecommunications & Navigations Institute. Needless to say I graduated 7 months ago ;p typical 25+ me realizing I’ve been having way too much fun and it’s time to get serious. About friggin time! lol

Tomorrow: hmm let’s see .. tomorrow is Friday. So, I got a treadmill to walk and a movie to see. Haven’t decided which movie yet. Any ideas?

5 snacks I enjoy: Banak, lollypops, small 7ab masri lol, unsalted black olives and taboola. Yeah I snack on taboola & olives, sue me ;p

5 bands/artists that I know the lyrics to most of their songs: Craig David (don’t laugh I have very rare celebrity crushes and he was one of ‘em lol), Sade, Dido, Linkin Park, I can’t think of anyone else but generally whenever I like a new song, regardless of the artist I’d check out the lyrics on azlyrics.com. It’s a habit of mine my bro finds highly annoying :p

5 things I'd do with $100,000,000: Immigrate to Spain ;p, get myself a nice lil’place there, Have my mom live in luxury ;), Invest some, Give away some to charity.

5 locations I'd like to run away to: Need I say Spain? Any tropical island, Italia ;), Switz (so peaceful!), shalehat road (my car is in the garage courtesy of Browther the Destroyer so yeah .. I’d like to go there ;/), San Francisco ;)

5 bad habits I have: Talking too fast, Trust way too fast, emotional eating, grumpy at low moods, selfish sometimes ;p

5 things I like doing: Singing, speeding sometimes, surfing the net, swimming, tanning.

5 thing I will never wear: something way too tight, something cut (they look funny on me, I’m big boozomed :P), a suit, those thin thin pointy high heels!!!, too much makeup ;p


5 TV shows I like: Dharma & Graig, 3rd rock from the sun, Frasier, Dr.Becker, Will & Grace.

5 movies I like: The butterfly effect, Love actually, Dude! where’s my car loool, That old feeling, Dead and loving it.

5 people I'd like to meet: Craig David lool, Mel Gibson *sigh*, Angelina Joli (I love the way she thinks! She’s nuts lol), Stephan King (I think if I met him I would just stare at his head with a wide open mouth and not say a word, How Does He Do It!!) & well last & most important, My grandma ;) I miss her so much!

5 biggest joys at the moment: Fully living & feeling every moment, I’m eating olives ;D, my health, my family, Anubis 7ayati ;D

5 favorite toys: Puppy! My stuffed dog ;D, Pinky the teddy, snake on my mobile, lemonade tycoon, tetris lol

Ok so now the tables have turned and it's my turn :) niyahahahha .. Lets see .. who shall I tag?

Ayya, Misguided, UzF.

You're IT :P

I now officially tag ... drum roll

PuppyLove (^.^)

8 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Qa6Wa said...

now, how can anyone eats banak? tell me how??

and OMG u saw the butterfly effect? i knew id love u ;P

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Purgatory said...

so you stop smoking yet you still eat banak. You should be ashamed traitor.

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger AyyA said...

Oh my God Peachy, now that's a responsibility, nevertheless; I'll do it for you, thanks sweetie

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger Peach said...

BLasha, lol. Actually I don't think my teeth have any banak eating left in them lol. If I find out next winter that they still do, I'll teach u how. And BE is one of my favorite movies ;) I couldn't watch it enough!
I knew I'd love u too the first time I saw ur display pic ;p

Purg, hehehehee I'm naughty like that ;p

Ayya, I know!! I'm sorry but I had to tag someone lol ya3ni bas I get tagged o not get to tag bk!! lol anyway looking forward to reading what u've been upto ;)

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Baroque said...

thought that was honest.. ;) i like u already

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Peach said...

Charisma, Welcome to my humble abode and thanks ;)

Jeff, lol u think? I'm afraid I would drive ppl away!!! hehe Glad u liked the hand, but what about my ice!! wasn't it perty ;D

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Samyah said...

Oh yay, I'm not the only girl who likes "Dude Where's My Car?". Everyone thinks I'm weird for liking it!

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger Peach said...

lol Let's make a "dude, where's my car" club lol Now that would be weird ;p

And welcome to my blog ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home