Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Into The Sixth,

The sun is shining & the birds are twittering. Every thing looks just lovely. I lit a rose scented candle and it’s making me feel like I’m a little insect lying down between the petals of a pink rose & it smells so lovely. No one told me life could be so beautiful smoke-free. I’m loving every second of it. Even with the withdrawal & emotional mayhem it’s all good. It all comes to pass, as I take my baby steps into the sixth day.

And now I will put on my walking shoes and walk out into the sun. My brother & I are planning on a two hour walk on the beach under the Kuwait Towers. I love to walk under them, I love to lie under them and look up into the vast sky. I love to do everything & anything now that I am smoke-free. It’s fun to make up little adventures & quests. It’s fun to just be, Smoke-free that is ;)

I hope everyone feels the same rosy way I feel today, it’s such a beautiful feeling & such a beautiful day. Don’t waste a minute of it everyone & be good .. a little ;p

7 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger 2 Second Club ® said...

I love it when you are in that mood.. You made my mood the same.. I am soooo enjoying everything around me.. thanks to you.. *HuGs*

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Jewaira said...

Keep up the great work Peach that is fanstastic.

Enjoy the sun and think of your fellow working bloggers slaving away in their offices :P

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger AyyA said...

There you go girl, hope all your days are sunny

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Peach said...

aw I'm glad I could do that Don ;) *Hugs bk*

Jewaira, now u got me feeling guilty ;)

Jeff, you know it lol poor Nubie has been a second hand smoker since he was born! he's quitting with me now ;)

Ayya, the same to you ;)

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Peach said...

hehehe good point ;)

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Hopeless Poet said...

I am waiting for the post that will have the title: Into The Sixtieth ;)

And after reading this post I've decided to start smoking and then quit just to enjoy the time more after quitting :P

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Peach said...

allah yisma3 minik! on the first one only ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home