Monday, February 28, 2005

EviL

I was singing along with Sade, “.. you think I’d leave your side baby .. you know me better than that .. “. When Other Face spoke up:
‘ Heck yeah, I’d leave ur ass any day “baby”!’. She was speaking to no one man in particular & that was evilly cool!
‘You know’ I said, ‘Despite all appearances .. You are an evil person!’

‘To be evil, u need to hate!’ Little One said.

‘Why not?’ said Other Face. ‘You hate! You just think you don’t. It’s Rabab’s paradigm. You’ve explored that white shore of yin yang until it’s patterns became engraved all over you. But there’s still that something else.. there’s still that black dot .. & the black shore that calls to me sometimes ... ‘

‘It does call to me’ I agreed. ‘So why not! I’ll embrace this evil & see where it goes .. Maybe then I will see the whole & understand!’

At that, little one freaked out, ‘Do u think this is wise?! You know you are easily enticed, you will loose your way again!’

‘Nope,’ Other Face & I said ‘not this time‘.
We both started smiling with an evil twinkle. Even Little One had to agree it sounded tempting, tentatively joining in our evil group smile.

And so, I've decided to explore evil.
Unless this is another Kuku Peach day, my coming posts might contain a little eeeViL ;)

*Yin Yang*
Good & Bad
Good & Bad
Good & Bad
‘Who claims to understand both?’

4 Comments:

At 3:06 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

me of course, am in purgatory and know best, follow my path little child, take my hand ;)

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger AyyA said...

So long you keep the balance of the Yin-Yang, you will reach the power of ohm :)

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Peach said...

Hi ;)
Indeed Purg, Ayya Jeff & bitz .. Let us all hold hands & dance like children of de night ;} don’t forget the flashlights Jeff ;) Ayya, you can be our source of ohm ;) & Purg of course you can be our counselor on all things evil ;p & bitzer ;) you can be our spook ;D

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Peach said...

definatly ;) but nothing beats "King of Sorrow". No? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home