Friday, December 24, 2004

Jet Ski; a term I use for loosing it!

Tiresome lonesome night ..Won't bring me no sleep
Only tears ..

One little tear ..
Two little tears ..
Three?
U betcha
I’m tired..
I’m frustrated..
I’m angry and down right pissed off ..
You say I’m doing just fine .. Mom says I coulda had it better .. Funny .. That’s Just what I had in mind! I've always counted my blessings .. I’ve always said el 7amdilla 3ala kil 7al .. But I just can't do that anymore! I can't bring my self to say it.. Cuz I’m not happy 3ala ay 7al!!!!

Coulda had it better! .. What the hell went wrong?
Is it that I have u for a dad?
Or that I have Me for a self?
I think I’m loosing my faith!
Falling from grace?
Already lost my face ..
Wish I could just erase..
It all!
Wish death was easy
Wish there wasn't an after life ..

Will I ever find peace? maybe ..
But not tonight ..
Bring forth the jet ski boys
Don’t forget the wine..
Peach is going kuku tonight!

4 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Blogger Jewaira said...

Be strong. Endure. It will get better :)

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Peach said...

Thanks Brachy, Juwaira :)

It's not the exams .. I'm sort of a very mohmila A-student so I'll get through those, besides I'm not taking them yet, I start next week inshallah .. I just happen to have these periods of awfully depressed moods now and then :) but it's all good I always say ..

thanks guys :)

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Peach said...

ah my dear marumba .. myself .. is tired ;) I wish it were the externals .. my problems are mostly about internals :P
I’m self destructive, naive and I read too much psychology sh***. Lethal combinations wouldn’t u say :) Need I say more?
Happy new yr sweetheart & I promise to come visit ur blog as soon as I’m done with my exams .. I’ve already taken one and I have 5 to go .. wish me luck :)

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Peach said...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home