Sunday, October 31, 2004

Man for the Heart or Man for the Mind?

When the time comes for a woman to choose her man, she gets all kinds of advice from relatives & friends. Here are some I’ve heard:
  • The chances of a marriage succeeding are fifty fifty, so make sure you choose a wealthy man. That way even if you were among the unlucky fifty you would be financially comfortable. Relative. Hmm.
  • Choosing a man who loves you is more important than choosing a man you love. Friend. Come again!!
  • Just follow your heart. Relative & friend. If the heart was such a good leader we wouldn’t need our brains now would we.
  • He has to have an education. Relative. Can’t say I disagree with that one.
  • Choose a man who is “free” that way you can do whatever you want. Friend. Bleh :\ in other words bla bla.
  • Choose a man who is older, he’ll spoil you. Friend. Another bleh :\
  • He has to be older, wiser & well established. Relative. Hmm.

So there you have it, all kinds of advice. Some good, some contradictive, and some just plain Stupid. So what’s a girl to do? Should she really follow her heart? But they say love is blind, is it smart to step into something like that with your eyes closed? I don’t think so. The wealthy man advice makes sense & it certainly wouldn’t hurt if the Right Man is wealthy. But I don’t think I would settle for being among the financially comfortable unlucky fifty. Would you? Choosing a man who loves you! But honey love finds us all sooner or later, what if after ten years of marriage I meet someone and oops!! OMG I’m in love!! What do I do with hubby then!! :\ Besides were talking about The Man here, The Guy. I’m going to be smelling this persons morning breath for the rest of my life. Fellow bloggers it’s a deep rooted belief in my heart that morning breath is something you can NOT tolerate in anyone unless you had some kind of compassion for them. End of that story. Fin. No more said. And a man who is “free”!! pahleeez!Watch the advice you give out ppl. It’s not funny, it’s CoN FuZE iNg. Then again you can always look at it this way. Women have been getting married since the beginning of time & still we don’t know how to answer the question, so I guess it really has no answer. Well, who knows maybe when I’ve already chosen The Man I’ll have my own advice to give out to lil’ol’confused gals :) why!! I think I’ll even post it. (^.^)

4 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Peach said...

What on earth is a Rash drive :\ sounds like 7asasiya :p

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Peach said...

your not saying this insultingly?
I was.
Insult away shadi ol'boy :)

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger Peach said...

hmm, I never thought about it that way befor. Shy lil' stuttering guy knockin on the door! WaaaHaaa.. oh boy am sorry chocholate this is just too damn funny lol
Maybe you should write a blog about it .. you know from The Man's perspective :)

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Peach said...

marumba,
sweeeet. :)
Can't argue with that, can't add on to it.
sweeeet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home