Saturday, November 06, 2004

Psst...Hey U!

*read in whispers*

yeah U .. got a minute?

Will you lend me your Brain?
Left & Right?

I got an idea for U..

Lower your Eyelids .. yeah that’s it.
Relax your Fingers on the mouse ..

Relax your Toes
Breathe Deeply

Ah ha

Quick now ..
Follow me..

Feel those gentle drums in your chest?
Lift ‘em up
Bit Higher

Feel them Between your Eyes?

Gently now ..
Ah ha

Now picture this.. Picture Silence .. Virginal .. Unmolested
Massive Silence … Uninterrupted

The Silence of Death
Of Birth..
Silence Unbeheld
Untold

Can you imagine such Silence?

Can you hear it walkingIn your Vains?

Come now
With only your eyes
& your gentle drums
There is no room for anything else

You can’t take your worries
Leave them behind
You can’t take your thoughts
Leave them behind
Ur pleasures & Delights
Wounds & Pains
Ur tears?

Leave them behind
Relax

& Release your jealous hold
On this vessel you call Body

NowRole into a dot
Yes .. a dot “ . “
& Loose yourself in the Silence

A Tiny Speck of Nothing
In Total Silence
Just Eyes & Drums

Eyes & Drums

Take my hand now
Float with me?

U Tiny Speck of Nothing..
In a Universe of Silence..

Be Silent now

Take a minute
Embrace the silence all around U
Inside out
&All over.

Wana go deeper?

Be Silence!
Be Silence!

Now open the mouth U left behind
& whisper these magic words:
Slowly

I Am Silence

I Am Silence

I Am Silence
Psst..You can wake up now (^.^)
Feeling any fresher?
Wana go out?
Lovely weather outside.
Hang on a minute.
Take a deep breath
You can go Now..
Have a Peaceful Silent day :)
P.S. Ppl. don’t ask! This post just happened. I hereby declare myself innocent.
Hold your rotten tomatoes.

15 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Blogger Peach said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Peach said...

lemme refrase. INTJs?

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

OK piece of advice, in blog world, a warning is always issued before a long post. This warning is given for one person (me), because I do not like long posts.

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger AyyA said...

I soaring in cloud seven

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Peach said...

ok purg, heres your warning.. you see that baby blue blook on the left of ur screeen?!! the smaller it gets the longer the post get it? smaller = longer. get it? ha? ha? get it?
Rabab my sweet I knew u would appreciate this, u is a meditator after all :)

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

Peach, yeah I get you, only for you I will make this exception.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger AyyA said...

Maromba
You want to continue soaring? Chk this http://3asal.blogspot.com/2004/09/yoga-meditation.html#comments

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

Fun post! I really liked it. Whenever you said "Breathe Deeply" or "Take a deep breathe" I'd actually do that.

Peach hon, ignore Purg. He's always like that =P

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Peach said...

Thanks Marumba, Rabab, D'n'G (^.^)
And Purg :)

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Purgatory said...

DG, one person you cannot tell about me is peach, she can tell you more about me :P so do not try.

If anyone is an angel, it is her.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Peach said...

D'n'G, aham shay did u relax your toes,lil' tip: tense ur toes real hard for a while then slowly, very slowly release and relax them. It's something else! :)

dear Marumba :)
The Silence is not mine alone,
We all have it inside.
We've had it even befor the noise
When we were tiny things hearing nothing,
But our mothers gentle drum.

But don't worry, your singing voice will reach my ears even within my silent membrane :)

Purrrrrg AT :) Thank u that's real sweet. I know you'd be an Angel too if your werent so U :) but then what would be the point of U :) Don't Change :P

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Peach said...

Gosh Rabab that poem is beautifull. I think I might have myself a date tonight with livened candles and sweet lavender oils :)

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger AyyA said...

Thanx peach
Go for it girl, I'm sure you won't ever regret it

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Peach said...

good good ice cream iz better than meditation :D

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Peach said...

Riped-Heart. forget the meditation thingy! get the ice-cream! and get me some while ur at it :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home