Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Honestly,


I stand in front of you
And I am all that I am
Just as you see me
All of me
And nothing else

No lies. No deception. No hidden motives.

Look at me
Listen to me
And you’ll already have known everything

I’m not just honest because it’s wrong to lie!
I’m honest because I don’t want to live a lie!
Because I want you to see me whole
& know me inside out … as I'd know you
Otherwise … how can you be my mate?!

How can you touch your loved ones’ skin
How can you hold them close to you
If your hearts are not true!

If you don’t even know who you’re holding
& you’ve ruined all potential for beauty

I want to be on my loves’ side
I want him on mine
I’m not looking for a tale spinner
Or some poor shmuck who doesn’t know what he wants

All I want is my man
Who will come across to me … as he is
Just who he is
All that he is
& nothing else!

I’m looking for my team mate
My mentor & student
My partner in laughter & tears
And all that we stand for … together

I stand here in front of you
& what you see is all that I am
This is my truth
This is everything
& nothing else

3 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger AyyA said...

nice peacha, and welcome back :*

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Jewaira said...

Lovely words, Peach.
Nice to have you posting again

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Peach said...

Thanks girls :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home