Friday, January 04, 2008

Why I Want to Go Back to School:


1- I want to be a working independent person
2- I want to experience first hand what I learn
3- I want to apply first hand what I lean
4- I want to learn more by experience
5- I want to feel the passion of the children again
6- I need to have a commitment
7- I want to set a corner stone in my life
8- I want to be serious about my career
9- I want to establish myself

10- I want to come into my own


Am I ready for a commitment?

I don’t know
I feel like I want to have it. I want to reach out & make it my own, love & cherish it. However, I fear my wayward, foolhardy nature, what if I suddenly decide I will not & should not be forced to have a commitment?
But would I do that if I personally “choose” to have this commitment?
Do I want a commitment in the first place out of conviction or coercion!

What do I really want to be doing?

I do want to go back to work. What scares me; is that I will have to meet & get personal with people; I’m scared of appearing out in public. Like a vampire with a phobia, afraid of the dark & light, this Bright remains hidden in the pages of her books & in fascinating folds of secret knowledge. Knowledge that is in truth, very public & available to those who would open their minds & take a peek, knowledge makes for appreciation, appreciation makes for understanding, respect & friendship. Alas, if I want to step out into the sun to view the world anew, see it through all my new paradigms, learn so much more & do my part, I will have to make a decision.

So what’ll it be peacha?

Let me sleep on that (^.^)

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Jewaira said...

I say make this year one for change. Go for it. Do something different

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Peach said...

I already did something different, not the job though :) ama surpriz u ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home