Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Cute Overdose !!!

Meet lil' Stewie
An adorable lil’ toy poodle that will be joining our happy little family soon.

And of course, you know who he’s named after right?!

Notorious Stewie Griffin



Get ready boys & girl ..

Macho man Anubis


Aristocat Katya



Cool Sparky





Get ready to meet your new lil’ brother. Shake paws Stewie :)))

Technically, Sparky & Katya are not mine. They just stay with me cuz they know where the lovin at ;) Plus, their parents can’t keep them due to travel & house arrangements. However, Sparks’ been staying with me for over two years & Katya almost a year. So naturaly, I tend to think of them as my own :P even though I know some day they will be leaving us! *sigh*

In any case; I just can never get enough of this warm fuzzy love.

*flouting on clouds 1-10 on an overdose of cutteness *

10 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger AyyA said...

Congrats Peacha on your new addition to the family, is Stewie a teacup poodle? He looks like one.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Peach said...

Thank u :D

Yes he is also considerd a teacup .. His estimated adult weight is 1.5 - 1.8 killo .. Tiney!!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

Wonderful pets! :)

Stewie looks cute as the dickens, but I hope he turns out to be a little less trouble than his namesake...

Sorry I haven't been around to offer much support and applause--I think I told you my mom is sick...

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Peach said...

Thanks Jeff .. I'm glad to see u around I was starting to get worried ..

here, this is for you, use it well :)

http://thesecret.tv/home.html

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger The Simper said...

ya7leeelhom ;)

and nice lovely retouched display pic of stonehenge :) i like it :)

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger UzF said...

Hey peach! how are the last days of summer going with you? So I wonder what do you plan with putting cats and dogs together? wishing for some pet-action? :p

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Peach said...

Simper, 3asal moo! lol I just got Stewie three days ago & I still can't get over how addorable he is!!! n' Thanks :) It's not Stonehenge though, it's a lake grave .. not sure what the painting is called, I collect paintings I like from the web but they are so many I forgot what this one is called or where I found it :P

Uzz .. loool I plan to stay in touch with the wilder, primal side of nature :P n' are u kiddind me! They love each other! or at least Katya (aka Katenka & Katenkish) & Sparky (aka Sparks & Sparkooshi) do, playing n' chasing all the time. Noob (Anubis: aka Bisti; as in Noobisti :P) is a bit more territorial .. he's ok with dogs as long as they don't come near him .. he can walk all macho n regal right past the dog .. but the dog is not allowed to walk past him or it'll get a mean hiss! .. but anyway, I'm the pack leader in my house hold, so even with Noob .. I sets da rulez or he'll get a hiss from me ;)

my summer was great! traveling was a much needed break, but now I need a vacation from my vacation & all the food that comes with vacationing!!! u'd think u'd loose weight when u travel wouldn't u! NOT lol n' I miss my lil rascal petsies :))

how was urs? :P

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Jewaira said...

Hi Peach
How've you been?

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger cozy said...

Salem galba wallah :)

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya 7elwah Stewie :) Just too cute!

(How have you been Peach :) )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home